You might even be surprised to know that owning a pet can significantly reduce your home’s value while it’s up for sale on the market. Actually having pets doesn’t lower the value of your home as long as the dog isn’t distracting, the unit shows well, is neat, clean, clutter free, no unpleasant pet odors there in the house. Wondering how pets can affect your home sale? Read full article here by We buy houses phoenix company.
As a dedicated cash home buyer in Arizona, I find many homeowners want someone to estimate the homes value and a sales price of their home, so they can determine if they owe less than the potential sales price or equity. So in my 1st post I am going to share my ideas to get an estimate of your home realistic selling price.
Here are a few handy tips to get known to your home’s worth.
- If you look on home value of real estate websites like Trulia or Zillow. Their values are to be only used as a guideline and never think that’s the end all price of a home. They’re just automated methods for calculating value. They take nothing into account except what can be seen in the public records. These websites usually takes that price, considering at the square footage as listed in the assessor’s database, and does some magic math to come up with a value. These websites having no idea of other noticeable conditions of home such as, renovations, location of the home within a zip code, School district etc.
2. Find online a local real estate agent/appraiser to tell you what they would list the house for sale at in today’s market. In fact, ask 4-5 different agents to get a general consensus. There may be a lot of fees involved in selling a house, including agent commissions and points. Ask the realtors to give you guesstimate of what closing costs would be. This will help you figure out if you would come out ahead on a sale.
3. Some people like to go FSBO (for sale by owner) route to avoid money on realtor fee or hefty commissions on transaction. If you are in a super-hot market this method can be a wise financial decision, but you will definitely want to retain the services of an attorney to handle the paperwork. Otherwise, you can find it very stressful and may be better off having an agent handle the sale because they will be able to get more exposure for the property and generally can make a transaction close much faster and smoother. Discover the pros and cons of selling it yourself.
4. Do not sign a listing agreement at the time before they do the (CMA) comparative market analysis. Thank them, tell them you will consider after you’ve reached a decision.
5. The most effective way to get estimate for actual worth of your home to go with Cash home buyers Or We buy Houses Companies in your local area. Cash home buyers are investors who are ready to pay cash fast considering other things impacting the value of your home. Comparing the price per square foot may be a good place to start, but there are many other factors buyers consider, such as layout, condition, roofing, improvements etc.
Home costs are determined by the marketplace, not by your emotional attachment or by what you are feeling your home is worth. You must work closely with a Cash home buyers who will recommend establishing a realistic price for your home. They will assist you to objectively compare the worth, features and condition of all similar homes in both your neighborhood and other similar ones which have sold out in recent months. Additionally it is necessary to be familiar with the terms of each potential sale. Terms are often as important as value in today’s market.
Hello Arizona Homeowners!
I just wanted to welcome all of you to the Cash Home Buyers Arizona blogsphere! I am passionate about real estate business and absolutely love helping other homeowners to find potential home buyers!
If you looking to sell your home urgently for cash and want to get potential value for your home, then you came to right place. Whether you want to get estimate value of your home or get maximum money worth, this blog will tell you everything you need to know.
Cash Home Buyers AZ is already dedicated to getting Phoenix metro, Scottsdale home sold in the quickest amount of time for the most amount of money. We offer every homeowner a quick and hassle-free home selling experience by eliminating the fees and extra costs related to hiring a real estate agent.