To effectively sell your property on your own, you have to market it well.
Putting up fliers and signs around your neighborhood can generate some calls, and there’s a lot of free websites where you can post information. But often just putting up flyers and an open house isn’t enough if your house doesn’t appeal to the average Phoenix home buyers.
Some of the reasons you think you don’t need a realtor would be:
- Houses in your price range in your neighborhood generally sell pretty fast as most buyers are first time owners and would love to get into your neighborhood. Of course, it needs to be priced right and you are pretty confident You have as good a pulse on our neighborhood as anyone else.
- You know how to stage a home. Having looked at hundreds of houses online over the past few months, you have a pretty good idea of what you would do to stage it right. You plan on getting a storage unit, moving out everything non-essential (tough with 2 kids < 3) and then when there’s a showing, moving all the other stuff into the garage to make the house look as staged as possible at all times.
- You can take pretty good photos. You do not need to be a professional photographer but You should have a DSLR that you are pretty good with. And having seen all the houses recently online, You can probably take better photos than 80% of listings.
- You are fine with paying a buyer’s agent their full commission.
- You need to make a punch list of cosmetic items you are going to take care of before listing the property.
If you want to avoid paying any commissions, you can also sell your Phoenix house to investors like us for CASH
We fair prices for properties – and we can close fast (in as little as 3-5 days if you need to).
Sometimes we’ll purchase Phoenix houses, fix them up, then rent them out… sometimes we’ll fix them up and sell them to other people looking for great homes in the area, and a lot of other reasons, too – but we love to hear from people like you who are thinking of selling anywhere in .
We’re investors who care a lot about Phoenix.
We close fast and pay cash in as little as just 3-5 days. Give us a call now at
You might even be surprised to know that owning a pet can significantly reduce your home’s value while it’s up for sale on the market. Actually having pets doesn’t lower the value of your home as long as the dog isn’t distracting, the unit shows well, is neat, clean, clutter free, no unpleasant pet odors there in the house. Wondering how pets can affect your home sale? Read full article here by We buy houses phoenix company.
Home is one such investment which can take its toll on you. It demands your attention and your time, so that your home is perfect for you and your family. Your home is truly your window to the world and it talks a lot about your personality. However, there comes a time when with a heavy heart you plan to let go of this possession of yours. This is life; you have to make decisions keeping in mind the better interest of your well being in view. But the wise decision is to carry out the sale in such a manner that it is profitable in terms of the fact that you get good money for your property.
The best way to sell your house is by hiring a real estate agent. This is the simplest way of putting up your house for sale, where the agent showcases your property to people who are hopeful to purchase property like yours. But the flip side here is that you end up giving huge commissions to these agents, closing cost and repairs. Well, these one can definitely avoid by taking the plunge of selling your property on your own. Well it seems a tough job but definitely in no way an impossible task. The main thing to begin with is to make yourself mentally strong and start distancing yourself from the love of your house. This will make things emotionally easier for you.
All you need to do is keep a few things in mind and you just need to be very systematic about it.
- First and foremost as you go about selling your house, take a look at your house and its problem areas. Apart from getting the required repair work, one must get a cleaning done so that it looks new and spic and span. After all, it’s all about keeping the best foot forward.
- From the very beginning maintain a good rapport with your neighbors. It’s possible that the potential buyer may ask an opinion from your neighbor. Thus your cordial relations will definitely be of help to you.
- Enhance the interiors of your house including making that impression. You can carry out renovation in your bathroom and give a few additional features in your kitchen so as to win some points with the buyer.
- Keep yourself abreast with the latest home sales that have happened in your neighborhood so that you get a little idea on the property prices. This will also give you a little idea to choose the right time to place your property for sale. Increase houses are being sold at low rates you can plan to hold your sale till prices increase.
If you need your home sold fast easy and commission free please call (602) 696-4570 or visit website. We buy any home any condition and for easy reason. If you do not want to spend money on repairs and you need your home sold in 10 days or less contact us know.