To effectively sell your property on your own, you have to market it well.
- Houses in your price range in your neighborhood generally sell pretty fast as most buyers are first time owners and would love to get into your neighborhood. Of course, it needs to be priced right and you are pretty confident You have as good a pulse on our neighborhood as anyone else.
- You know how to stage a home. Having looked at hundreds of houses online over the past few months, you have a pretty good idea of what you would do to stage it right. You plan on getting a storage unit, moving out everything non-essential (tough with 2 kids < 3) and then when there’s a showing, moving all the other stuff into the garage to make the house look as staged as possible at all times.
- You can take pretty good photos. You do not need to be a professional photographer but You should have a DSLR that you are pretty good with. And having seen all the houses recently online, You can probably take better photos than 80% of listings.
- You are fine with paying a buyer’s agent their full commission.
- You need to make a punch list of cosmetic items you are going to take care of before listing the property.
If you want to avoid paying any commissions, you can also sell your Phoenix house to investors like us for CASH
We close fast and pay cash in as little as just 3-5 days. Give us a call now at